Monday, August 11, 2014

Prayer for Financial Wisdom

I receive a daily scripture and prayer from this Financial Crisis Prayer Patrol. Today's prayer spoke to me directly in the role I take in advising others financially:

ScriptureBlessed is the one who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. -Prov. 3:13
Prayer: Lord, You are the God greatly feared in the counsel of the holy ones, and before You the angels cry Holy, Holy, Holy. There is no one else like You, a God of justice, compassion, and wisdom.
Lord, I come before You today in the midst of great uncertainty, with concerns about how to manage the affairs of this life. I thank You for Your invitation to come boldly before Your throne to receive help in times like these. You are my rock.
Show me Lord, the right choices to make at this time. Release to me Lord, Your divine wisdom. Help me move forward in confidence, and  enable me Lord to stand in faith and honor Your Holy name in this season. Open my mouth with wise counsel for others, and guide me Lord that I might be a blessing to those around me.
Lord, I need Your wisdom. There are many voices saying, “do this and do that,” but You are the One I look to. Guard me from deception and fear, and guide me with Your eye upon me. I choose to not lean on my own understanding, but I trust in You and I wait for Your counsel. Speak to me Lord, for I am listening. In Jesus name, amen.

http://economy.prayercentral.net/?page_id=4More Sharing Services

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home