Thursday, January 12, 2012

Letting go of "stuff" gently

“I know what it is to be in need and what it is to have more than enough. I have learned this secret, so that anywhere, at any time, I am contents whether I am full or hungry, whether I have too much or too little. I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me”

Philippians 4:12-13

I like that it says we should try to be content when we have too much. Not that we should ignore doing something about going on a "stuff" diet,  but that we should not stress about it either – we are probably never in a place that we have just the right amount.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog this morning. {be warned... the recipe makes a lot = plenty for many lunches or to share with friends :) }

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home